Approval for works on council leased buildings

Before undertaking any works on buildings leased from the council, you must seek approval from our Estate Manager for any works that will: -

  • Modify the building
  • Disturb its fabric
  • Interfere with its services

Before carrying out any works, please complete and return the application form below.

Application to carry out works (PDF)

Please return completed forms by email or post to:

Property Services, Penallta House, Tredomen Park, Ystrad Mynach, CF82 7PG. Email:

Please allow two working weeks for an initial response.

Contact us