Housing associations

Both the council and housing associations own and manage community housing properties throughout the county borough.

Community Landlord properties are housing where the rent is a level less than the full market rental value. 

Housing associations provide homes for rent to people with a housing need. Generally, people who are over 16 years of age and have a housing need are eligible to apply for re-housing by housing associations.

How to apply

If you wish to apply for Community Landlord housing either from a housing association or the council you will need to complete the Common Housing Register online. This application form will asked you to specify which landlords you would like to be considered for re-housing.

The Housing Association landlords who are part of our Common Housing Register are:

Aelwyd Housing Association

58 Richmond Road
Cardiff CF24 3ET
Telephone: 029 2048 1203
Email: enquiries@aelwyd.co.uk
Website: http://www.aelwyd.co.uk/


197 Newport Road
CF24 1AJ
Telephone: 029 2049 8898
Email: info@cadwyn.co.uk
Website: www.cadwyn.co.uk


The Old Post Office
Exchange House
High Street
NP20 1AA
Telephone: 01633 212375
Email: lettings@charterhousing.co.uk
Website: http://www.charterhousing.co.uk/

Linc Cymru

387 Newport Road
CF24 1GG
Telephone: 029 2047 3767
Fax: 029 2048 2474
Email: contact.centre@linc-cymru.co.uk
Website: http://www.linc-cymru.co.uk/

United Welsh Group

Y Borth
13 Beddau Way
CF83 2AX
Telephone: (029) 2085 8100
Email: tellmemore@unitedwelsh.com
Website: http://www.unitedwelsh.com

Wales &West Housing

Archway House
77 Parc Ty Glas
CF14 5UD
Telephone: 0800 052 2526
Minicom: 0800 052 2505
Email: contactus@wwha.co.uk
Website: http://www.wwha.net/

Further information

For further information and advice about Housing Associations, contact your local housing office.