Dydd Sul 11 Rhagfyr 2022 / Sunday 11th December 2022

Oherwydd gwaith cynnal a chadw hanfodol, ni fydd ein porth taliadau ar-lein ar gael rhwng 6.00am a 10.00am ddydd Sul 11 Rhagfyr 2022. Ymddiheurwn am unrhyw anghyfleustra y gall hyn ei achosi.

Due to essential maintenance our online payments portal will be unavailable between 06:00am and 10:00am on Sunday 11th December 2022.  We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Season tickets

Season tickets are a convenient way to park and can save you money against daily pay and display charges.

How do I buy or renew a season ticket?

You must complete an application form for a season ticket and these are listed below for each car park.

All season tickets are issued in conjunction with our terms and conditions (PDF).

Please return your completed application form together with the required payment to: Head of Engineering Services, Caerphilly County Borough Council, Penallta House, Tredomen Park, Ystrad Mynach, Hengoed. CF82 7PG.




How long will it take to issue the ticket?

It takes at least 7 working days for us to issue a season ticket and post it to you.  It will be valid from the date it is issued, not the date of purchase.

Can I use my season ticket in any vehicle?

Season tickets are valid only for the parking area and vehicle stated on the front of the ticket.

What if my season ticket is lost or stolen?

We are able to replace a lost or stolen season ticket. You must complete a new application form and send us supporting documents if applicable in the same way as a new season ticket. There is a £5 charge for this.

What if I change my vehicle?

If you change your vehicle you will need to replace your season ticket.

You will need to complete the new application form and select the box for 'change of vehicle/temporary cover for an alternative vehicle'. This must be requested in advance and you will need to return your old season ticket with the application form. There is a £5 charge for this service.

How do I cancel or relinquish my season ticket?

Please send your permit to us at:

Engineering Services
Directorate of the Environment
Penallta House
Tredomen Park
Ystrad Mynach
Hengoed. CF82 7PG

Contact us