Help us shape the Well-being Plan for Gwent
Posted on : 08 Nov 2022
Public services across Gwent are developing a Well-being Plan, which will guide the work we do together for the next five years. This plan is about improving well-being across the region and seeks to tackle the big challenges that our organisations cannot overcome alone.
It will be your families, your villages and towns and your loved ones that are impacted by what is done. We know we can’t take on everything, so we want to assure ourselves that we are taking on the things that really matter to you. We therefore welcome everyone’s thoughts and ideas whilst we write the plan, to be published in May 2023.
The draft Well-being Plan can be found here: https://getinvolved.torfaen.gov.uk/wellbeing-plan and you can Have your say on the Well-being Plan website.
We would like to invite you to attend one of the face-to-face or virtual sessions we are holding, to engage with you on the Draft Gwent Well-being Plan. The dates, times and locations of these are shown below:
- Session 1 - 10:00am to 12:00pm on 14 November 2022 at Libanus Lifestyles, Libanus Road, Blackwood, NP12 1EQ
- Session 2 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm on 17 November 2022 at Whiterose Information & Resource Centre, Elliotstown, New Tredegar, NP24 6EF
- Session 3 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm on 23 November 2022 at Caerphilly Miners Centre for the Community, Watford Road, Caerphilly, CF83 1BJ
- Session 4 - 10:00am to 12:00pm on 25 November 2022 - Online (via Microsoft Teams)
- Session 5 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm on 6 December 2022 - Online (via Microsoft Teams)
If you would like to book a place on one of these sessions, please click on this link https://bit.ly/3EaEYYt
Alternatively you can call 01443 864409 or e-mail GwentPSB@caerphilly.gov.uk. Further details and joining instructions will be sent once we receive your registration.
You only need to attend one of these sessions, as the content for each will be the same. As a thank you for attending you will be entered into a prize draw to win one of three £50 Love to Shop gift vouchers.